OMG! I can’t believe it! This was such a surprise for me 😀 Lots of thanks to bookwormstothemax for nominating me for the Liebster Award! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
This is an award where you recognize fellow bloggers and help people discover new blogs.
- You must link back to the person who linked you
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and come up with 11 new questions to ask
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- You must let the person you nominated know you nominated them
Here are the questions that I was asked:
What is your number 1 bookish dream (meeting a character/author, being a character in a book, and etc.)?
I have always wanted to be a character in Harry Potter! But since the books and movie franchise are complete, meeting J.K. Rowling would be so awesome!
If you could have any power what would you choose?
To teleport anywhere at any time 🙂
Who is the one author you want to meet the most?
What’s your favorite childhood book(s)?
Harry Potter By J.K. Rowling; The Adventures of Alex Rider By Anthony Horowitz; The Private series by Kate Brian; Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events 😀 And many more for sure!
If you could have lunch with one character (from book/TV show/movie etc…) who would you choose?
Oh man, this is a hard question because there are so many characters that I would LOVE to have lunch with. I would have to go with Celena Sardothien from Throne of Glass By Sarah J. Maas. She is such a strong female protagonist that I would love to meet and dine with. She could probably teach me a thing or two about being an assassin and kicking ass 😀
What’s your favorite quote?
My favorite quote would have to be from Hershel Greene from The Walking Dead:
You walk outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. Nowadays you breath and you risk your life. You don’t have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you’re risking it for.
Where do you want to travel to the most?
NEW YORK!!! Being on an island all my life and being young, I still crave for a legit city life. This will probably change once I get there 😀
Favorite book for this year so far?
This is so HARD!!! I’m torn between The Guardian Society by J.D. Kirkland, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I’m so sorry I can’t choose, I’m going to have to go with those three. They are all my top one reads for the year thus far.
What fandoms are you part of?
Hahaha, where do I even begin?! Harry Potter, Supernatural, the Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, The Lord of The Rings, and I’m starting to get into the BBC Sherlock Holmes fandom.
Do have any OTPs and if so who? (Can be from TV show/book/etc…)
Ok before I start with this, I would like to say that the OTPs listed on here are based on my personal views and feels, again, these are based on my PERSONAL views and feels. Let’s get started 😀 FIRST OTP! Harry and Hermione, Celena and Dorian, and Juliette and Warner 😀
Who is your favorite character? Why?
Celena Sardothien!!! Because she is a kick ass assassin with a very brave and admirable character!!! BOOM!!!
Again, thank you so much to bookwormstothemax for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I’m so so happy that I actually received the honor 😀 Off to my nominations 😀
- An Aussie Girl’s WILD Book Addiction
- Isle of Books
- Rachael Turns Pages
- Book Reviews by Me
- The Infinite Power in 26 Letters
- Funky Books
- Tangled in Books
- Ana Sierra
- Another After Thought
- Spines and Covers
- Crazy Patterns
Yay and congrats to all the nominees! Annnnd now all nominees must answer the following questions prior to making their own nominations 😀
1. What is your number 1 bookish dream (meeting a character/author, being a character in a book, and etc.)?
2. If you could have any power what would you choose?
3. Who is the one author you want to meet the most?
4. What’s your favorite childhood book(s)?
5. If you could have lunch with on character (from book/TV show/movie etc…) who would you choose?
6. What’s your favorite quote?
7. Where do you want to travel to the most?
8. Favorite book for this year so far?
9. What fandoms are you part of?
10. Do have any OTPs and if so who? (Can be from TV show/book/etc…)
11. Who is your favorite character? Why?